Saving the lives of thousands of animals a year takes teamwork. Rescue Partner contribution to fundraising efforts allows Rescue Express to provide transport free-of-charge to rescues. As a condition of partnership, promotion of, and fundraising or donation solicitation for, Rescue Express are required.
Program objective: to fund weekly transports costing $3,000 to $4,000 per bus while continuing to offer transport free to rescues. Funding includes:
- Monetary and in-kind donations by rescues, rescue supporters, adopters.
Rescue Express in a publicly-funded nonprofit that operates entirely on donations and grants.
- Encourage supporters, adopters, employees, volunteers, fosters and foundations to contribute to transport by donating at www.rescueexpress.org/donate or to contact Rescue Express at [email protected] with questions about contributing.
- Host fundraisers for Rescue Express
- Direct supporters to Rescue Express fundraiser links and Amazon Wishlist.
- Alert Rescue Express of rescue transport grant opportunities
- Share your mailing list with Rescue Express
- Post Rescue Partner Donation Solicitation graphics on social media pages and websites:
Questions? Contact Executive Director, Chrissy Mattucci, at [email protected].
Mutual Promotion & Marketing Content Exchange Program
Let your supporters know that you’re going the extra mile to help animals by transporting.
Program objective: to obtain and exchange digital content – photos, videos, stories, comments- that can be used online to promote our organizations. Specifically, content pertaining to “shared” pets-pets that have been transported by Rescue Express from one Rescue Partner to another in order to benefit all organizations involved.
- Happy Tails (stories of pets’ journeys from lost to loved)
- Transport photos
- Before and After images
- Adoption Photos
- Healing (from illness, injury) stories
The use of websites and social media platforms to demonstrate the work that we do and the people and animals that we help greatly increases our value in the minds of potential supporters. Happy Tails (stories of pets’ journeys from lost to loved) inspire online visitors to support us and to share our work with others that may also contribute. By working together, we can generate and share story-telling content that will amplify our online presence and grow our pools of supporters
- Post, email or print and hang photos of pets taken during bus loading/unloading.
- Ask adopters, staff and volunteers to share photos, videos and stories by posting them on social media platforms or submitting them to [email protected]
- Forward emails or attachments received from adopters to one another.
- Cross-post content on social media platforms.
- Tag partners using @ or # in social media posts about shared animals. (Tagging #RescueExpress will let us know which of your posts we can use.)
- Use content obtained from one another on our websites, in promotional emails, print advertising and other marketing outlets.
- Exchange content by posting on our closed Facebook group created just for our Rescue Partners: Rescue Express Connections.
- Receiving Partners: include the “Transport Share” flyer in adoption packets directing adopters to share Happy Tails:
- Download: Transport Share Flyer 2017 or contact Rescue Express to request copies.
- Utilize staff and volunteers as they will recognize the animals they’ve worked with. Encourage them to visit partner social media pages and websites and share or retweet posts to your pages as well as their own.
- Mention in your fundraising solicitations Rescue Express and the number of animals you’ve saved by transporting.
Questions? Please contact Rescue Express Director of Operations, Tuesday Scott, at [email protected]